Do you know how to propose? Proposing can be a challenge for some men. It’s always one of those things that you’re sort of nervous about, and then you try to do it, and…it doesn’t work. This article will give you seven tips to propose a girl that will definitely surprise your partner and make her say yes.
7 Tips to Propose a Girl You Love
1) Tip No.1 – The first tip is to do what feels right to you and your partner. There isn’t any set time that you have to propose, so just do it when you both feel comfortable. If you’re engaged or getting married, obviously you want to get engaged and wait until you get married too. However, if you’re just getting started with someone, then there’s no reason to hold back. So just do it!
2) Tip No.2 – The second thing is to introduce yourself. Proposing works best when you are showing your partner that you are confident, and you want them to see you as a confident man. You don’t have to overdo it, but when you do this it makes a big difference in the way the girl responds. She wants to know who you are, and she wants to be with a guy who is confident.
3) Tip No.3 – The third tip is to know what you want. You don’t always need to share everything that’s going on in your life. Sometimes a guy will hesitate to tell a girl what he wants, but you don’t need to do this as well. Share bits and pieces, but don’t be totally open. You’ll be surprised how much she’s willing to talk about herself if you just keep it simple.
4) Tip No.4 – The fourth tip is to act like a gentleman. Always dress elegantly when you’re out on a date. It doesn’t matter if you’re just going out to eat, or even just to the movies. A nice suit and a fantastic hat are the perfect looks to show that you’ve got class. Remember that women love to be noticed and you can’t let your looks determine the way that you interact with them.
5) Tip No.5 – The fifth tip is to avoid asking too many questions. Don’t ask her too many personal questions right off the bat. If you start asking her personal questions, then you’re setting her up for disappointment. Instead of asking her how she feels about your proposal, why she likes certain movies, or where she wants to go on her date, you should start out with something more general like “So, would you like to go to this restaurant?”
6) Tip No.6 – Another thing that you need to do is make sure that the place where you’re going to propose is as romantic as possible. You don’t want to end up at a bar or disco, you want to make sure it’s somewhere private and that there will be plenty of room for all of you. Be sure to bring along a good music selection and some candles. Nothing says romance like some soft music and beautifully scented candles.
7) Tip No.7 – The last tip to propose to her is to make sure that she really enjoys the fact that you are asking her. You don’t want to start the proposal with a boring line or phrase that she is going to be tired of hearing soon enough. Be confident and ask her questions and show her what truly matters to you. If she’s comfortable with you and is genuinely interested in what she’s to say, she’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you have about her.