There are many different methods you can use when attempting to deal with pimples. But there are only three really effective ways to get rid of pimples. So here are my 7 tips for removing acne.
7 Tips To Remove Pimples
1) Never pop or squeeze a pimple – You should never pop or squeeze a pimple. The germs from the squeezing can spread bacteria to deeper layers of the skin and make your acne worse. Popping pimples also release harmful bacteria and open wounds in the area. Always try to avoid squeezing or popping your pimples! Just follow these simple steps to make sure you don’t cause any more problems…
2) Drink lots of water – Drinking plenty of water flushes out toxins and bacteria that might be in your pores and cause bacteria to grow there. If you don’t drink enough water then you risk dehydrating your skin. One of the worst things for acne-prone skin is having dry skin. So the more you can hydrate your skin the better it will look.
3) Stay away from coffee, tea, and chocolate – All of these drinks contain caffeine, which can cause your body to make more oil. So if you drink any of these make sure you get rid of it straight away. You should also try and cut down on your consumption of sugary foods. As well as this avoid oily snacks and food. These tips to remove pimples really work provided you follow them.
4) Keep the sun away from your skin – When the sun’s rays hit your skin they can cause damage to the skin. So, whenever you are going out make sure you have your sunscreen or even a hat to wear. If you are going to be outside for an extended period of time, try and wear an umbrella so that you can shield your skin from the sun. The sun is such a huge cause of skin damage that it is absolutely essential that we take care of our skin.
5) Don’t touch your face – Many people touch their faces and when they touch their faces with dirty hands they transfer the dirt to their faces and into their pores. This will cause your skin to become even drier and in turn, make it more likely to produce more oils. So you should try and keep your hands as clean as possible.
6) Have a proper diet – Acne is a very common skin disorder and is actually quite easy to treat. In fact, some people suffer from their acne all their lives. But as we grow older, our bodies become less able to control the oil our glands produce. This excess oil then clogs pores and causes blackheads, pimples, spots, etc. The key is to keep the oil under control and to do that you need to have a proper diet.
7) Wearing clothes made from cotton – It will help to reduce your exposure to the elements. Although cotton is a natural fiber, it doesn’t allow much perspiration to build up. If you perspire a lot in hot weather, this will just make your acne worse. Sweating is good for the body but if you perspire too much you risk drying out your skin and causing inflammation which will worsen your acne.
These are only some of the methods you can use. But the best way to remove acne is to prevent it. If you can prevent pimples from forming then you won’t have to worry about them at all. The only real way to get rid of them is through proper treatment. So make sure you start taking care of your skin today.